Christine ThackrayThe service I received was excellent. I sent an email with a query which was answer very promptly. I then ordered goods which were delivered the very next day.
Clearblue Advanced Fertility Monitor
- Whats in the Box?
- Proven to increase the chances of getting pregnant naturally by 89%
- Detects more fertile days than traditional OPK for more opportunities to get pregnant (traditional OPK detect LH only)
- The only monitor you can also use to test for pregnancy
- The most advanced fertility monitor, validated by ultrasound (Clearblue ovulation assay showed 97% agreement with ultrasound observed ovulation. Behre HM., et al. human reproduction (2000) 15: 2478-82)
- Easy to use touch screen display with personalised 6-cycle summary chart
Clearblue Advanced Fertility Monitor is proven to increase the chances of getting pregnant naturally by 89 per cent. Every woman is unique and cycles vary from woman to woman and cycle to cycle, but this monitor is designed to identify all your fertile days, that’s more than traditional ovulation predictor kits which monitor only one hormone, for more opportunities to get pregnant. The simple urine tests track two key fertility hormones, estrogen and luteinising hormone and the results are read on the monitor, which is discrete and feminine. Clearblue Advanced Fertility Monitor is the only monitor to enable you to test for pregnancy. It’s over 99 per cent accurate at detecting pregnancy from the day your period is due.
It also predicts when you can test - up to 3 days before your period is due. (In clinical testing with early pregnancy samples Clearblue Advanced Fertility Monitor gave the following results: 96 per cent of women received a pregnant result 1 day early, 91 per cent of women 2 days early, 74 per cent of women 3 days early.) The easy to use touch screen also allows you to record when your period occurs and when you have intercourse. It will track and store your personal fertility and pregnancy information which is displayed on a monthly calendar and you can see a summary of your past six cycles all on one easy comparison screen. Test sticks are required and sold separately. In the first two cycles of use. Robinson JE., et al. Fertility and Sterility (2007) 87: 329-334. For more information on this product or answers to your questions, the Careline advisors are available for you 07:00-15:00 hrs Monday-Friday, excluding bank holidays.
1 Touch screen monitor