Michael PoundWhen I placed my order it was shown as in stock, when I didn’t arrive I enquired as to it’s whereabouts and was told it was out of stock which was disappointing.
Clearblue Digital Weeks Indicator Pregnancy Test
- The first and only pregnancy test that tells you how many weeks since you conceived - 1-2, 2-3 or more than 3 weeks
- Over 99% accurate at detecting pregnancy from the day you expect your period
- Displays clear digital results in words 'pregnant' or 'not pregnant'
- In a UK study, over 9-in-10 women thought digital results were more accurate than strip tests ( 111 women using and reading different test types)
- No. 1 brand most recommended in a survey of doctors in the UK data on file
This device is for home use. Keep out of the reach of children. Please read enclosed instructions carefully before use. Remove all batteries from the stick by separating the upper and lower halves starting at the end nearest the display. Remove all batteries from under the central metal cover. Dispose of the batteries according to the appropriate recycling scheme. Caution: Do not disassemble, recharge, or dispose of the batteries in fire. Do not swallow. Keep away from children. Dispose of the rest of the stick according to the appropriate recycling scheme for electrical equipment. Do not dispose of electrical equipment in fire.
The Clearblue Pregnancy Test with weeks indicator is the first and only test that is as accurate as an ultrasound scan at dating pregnancy*. Its smart dual sensor not only tells you in words on the digital display if you're pregnant or not pregnant, it also tells you how far along you are the weeks since conception are shown as 1-2, 2-3 or 3 plus. You can test 5 days before your missed period (which is 4 days before your expected period). In lab testing, 98 per cent of pregnant results were detected the day before the expected period, 97 per cent 2 days before the expected period, 90 per cent 3 days before and 65 per cent 4 days before the expected period. (*Weeks result 97 per cent in agreement with later ultrasound dating scan. Based on studies of 187 women comparing result to ultrasound dating). For more information on this product or answers to your questions, the Careline advisors are available for you 07:00-15:00 hrs Monday-Friday, excluding bank holidays.