AnonymousVery Good, fast delivery, excellent price, happy with purchase.
AnonymousFast and Good product
Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test Kit Pack of 10
- Whats in the Box?
- Pinpoints your two most fertile days, so you can maximise your chances of getting pregnant naturally
- Over 99% accurate at detecting the LH surge
- Easy to read, the only brand with digital 'smiley face' results
- Easy to use vs strips - in a UK study, 7/10 women found 'strips' were not 'easy to use' (111 women using and reading different test types)
- Clearblue - 2x more accurate than calendar methods (Comparing a simple calendar method to likelihood of conducting a test on LH surge day (Ellis J., et al. Hum Repro (2011) 26: i76.))
This easy to read Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test accurately pinpoints your 2 most fertile days each cycle, so you can maximise your chances of getting pregnant naturally. There are only a few days each cycle when a woman can conceive, the days leading up to and including the day of ovulation. But cycles are variable and so is the timing of ovulation, which means that one in two women could be trying to conceive at the wrong time of the cycle. These simple urine tests are over 99 per cent accurate at detecting the rise in a key fertility hormone (luteinising hormone) 24-36 hours before ovulation. A clear smiley face appears in the digital display when your LH surge has been detected, so you know this day and the following day are your best 2 days to try for a baby. For women whose cycles are variable, it can be especially challenging to accurately detect the timing of the 2 best days to get pregnant. A 20 ct test kit will give you a higher chance of detecting your most fertile days. Johnson SR., et al. Hum. Repro. (2011) 26: i236. For more information on this product or answers to your questions, the Careline advisors are available for you 07:00-15:00 hrs Monday-Friday, excluding bank holidays.
Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test is not intended for contraceptive use and is not suitable if you have recently been pregnant, reached the menopause, have polycystic ovarian syndrome or take certain fertility drugs. Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test can be used if you are taking Clomid. Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully. This device is for home use. Keep out of the reach of children. Store at room temperature. Do not reuse the test sticks. Clearblue is a trade mark of SPD Swiss Precision Diagnostics GmbH (SPD).
- 1 Digital Holder
- 10 Test Sticks