Azmat JavedVery good
AnonymousOrdered this on the 2/5/18 when it was not received the following week I sent a email and a new one was dispatched the same day good company
GlucoRx Pet Glucose Monitor For Cats & Dogs
- Whats in the Box?
The glucose monitor designed specifically for Cats and Dogs
Unlike humans, the blood glucose concentration in blood plasma for smaller animals can be much higher. When human blood glucose meters are used for pets, the meter will calculate the glucose level based on human blood composition, leading to underestimated results. That is why it’s crucial to use a glucometer specifically designed for cats and do.
The GlucoRx Vet Blood glucose monitoring system is a veterinary glucometer which uses advanced GDH-FAD enzyme technology and is a better option for providing more accurate results for your cats and dogs (2 separate code chips supplied)
- Compact size (Dimensions – 95(L) x 55(W) x 20(H) mm Weight: 76.15g)
- GDH-FAD enzyme strip technology
- Data transmission for analysis
- 0 – 70% haematocrit
- 4 alarms, Discreet testing
- 1.0μL blood required for accurate results in 5 seconds
- Before/After meal markers
- 0.5 – 33.3 mmol/L (fixed) measurement range
- 1000 non-deletable memory sets with Day averages
- Power: 2x AAA batteries.
1 x Glucose Meter
10 Test Strips including 2 x code strips for 1)Cats and 2)Dogs
Bag of Lancets
Quick Start User Guide
2 x 1.5v AAA Batteries
E F appears when test strip is removed while counting down, or insufficient blood volume.
Review the instructions and repeat test with a new strip. If the problem persists, please contact GlucoRx Customer care on 01483 755133 for help.