AnonymousEasy ordering process and arrived by post the following week.
AnonymousFast and Good product
iHealth Air PO3M Pulse Oximeter
- Whats in the Box?
Your well-being and healthcare partner
- SpO2 and pulse measurements are useful for patients suffering from chronic diseases like asthma or COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease),so that they can get a quicker idea of how serious their condition is. Smokers who are in the process of quitting can also monitor improvements in SpO2 and pulse measurements and therefore stay motivated. These measurements can also help sports people understand how their bodies are reacting to physical exertion,notably in high altitudes where it is particularly important to measure the level of oxygen in your blood.
Healthcare at the tip of your fingers
- The iHealth Air connected pulse oximeter is a high-quality professional device that can be used at home. All you need to do is place your finger inside the pulse oximeter to check your vital signs,which are displayed on the screen,the level of oxygen in your blood (SpO2):measuring SpO2 levels allows you to quickly detect oxygen deprivation and to then adapt your behavior accordingly,notably for asthma sufferers.
- Model: PO3
- Classification: Internally powered, type BF
- Wireless communication: Bluetooth 4.0 BLE
- Display system: LED
- Machine size: 62mm x 33mm x 28mm
Range & Battery
- SpO2 measuring range: 70-99%
- SpO2 accuracy: 70-99%,±2%; <70%, no definition
- Pulse rate measuring range: 30-250bpm
- Pulse rate accuracy: ±2bpm or ±2% larger one
- Power: Battery, 3.7V li-ion, 390 mAh
Operation & Storage
- Operating temperature: 5°C-40°C
- Operating humidity: <80%
- Storage and transport temperature: -20°C-55°C
- Storage and transport humidity: <95%
QUICK START GUIDE
CHARGE THE BATTERY
Plug the iHealth Wireless Pulse Oximeter PO3 into a USB port for three hours or until the battery indicator turns off.
Download and install the app from the App Store. Search for “iHealth SpO2”. (Your compatible iOS device should be version 5.0 or later.)
CREATE USER AND CLOUD ACCOUNT
After downloading the app, register and set up your user account following on-screen instructions. Upon setting up your user account, you will also have access to a free, secure iHealth Cloud account. Go to www.ihealthlabs.com, then click “Sign In” to access your cloud account from PC or Mac.
TURN BLUETOOTH “ON”
Turn Bluetooth “On” under the “Settings” menu of your iOS device. (The date and time of the Pulse Oximeter will be synced with your iOS device upon first successful connection.) Once your Bluetooth is on, the Pulse Oximeter will connect automatically when the app is launched.
- Open the clamp of the Pulse Oximeter PO3, then place your middle, ring or index finger of your left hand into the rubber opening of the oximeter with nail side down, as pictured.
- On the front panel, press the “Start” button once to turn the oximeter on.
- Keep your hand still for the reading.
- After a few seconds, your SpO2 reading will appear on the oximeter display screen and the app if the app is turned on.
- If the signal strength is too low, switch to another finger and perform the test again.
- iHealth Air PO3M
- USB cable
- Carrying strap