Lillian Anne BriceI received my Genteel Lancing Device this week after a little delay. ..because they were out of stock of the colour I ordered. .but I accepted a different colour and recieved my device the next day. I am just getting used to using it and think I will be very happy with it. .so far so good. ..Thank you.
iHealth Align Smart Gluco-Monitoring System with Travel Pouch
- Whats in the Box?
- iHealth AGS-100I Blood Glucose Test Strips need to be purchased separately
- Contains a glucometer, 10 lancets, a lancing device, a carry bag, and 10 protection covers for your smartphone
- You will no longer have to note your results in a logbook
- The iHealth Align glucometer is connected to the iHealth GlucoSmart App which displays and records the results
- The GlucoSmart application automatically keeps a history of all your measurements
- You can also set alarms to better manage your diabetes.
- FREE Lancing Pen
A connected mini-glucometer
Connected to your smartphone via the headphone jack, the iHealth Align is a glucometer that allows you to monitor your blood sugar levels any time, anywhere.
Why should I use a glucometer?
A glucometer is for the self-monitoring of glucose levels for diabetic patients. It allows you to directly know your blood glucose levels so that you can control them and thus prevent imbalances and adapt your treatment.
What are the advantages of a connected glucometer?
You will no longer have to note your results in a logbook. The iHealth Align glucometer is connected to the iHealth GlucoSmart App which displays and records the results so that you can better manage your results.
The GlucoSmart application automatically keeps a history of all your measurements, puts them in colourful graphs and allows you the possibility to share your progress with your doctor. You can also set alarms to better manage your diabetes.
The iHealth Align is an in-vitro medical diagnostic device. It is a regulated health product that carries, under this regulation, the CE marking.
10 protection covers for your smartphone
4 Colour Covers
The Align device plugs into the headphone jack and connects to the Phone . You use the iHealth test strips as normal test strips which are placed into the device. The Blood Glucose reading is read and recorded through the app on the phone.