Ruth KnottQuick and simple to order
Eileen DurrantEasy 2 use
iHealth Clear Smart Arm Blood Pressure Monitor with Colour Displace and Voice
- Whats in the Box?
- iHealths most convenient blood pressure monitor yet! Take your measurement at the press of one button without the need to connect to a smartphone every time. FDA approved and accuracy validated by BHS.
- Wi-Fi Enabled: The Clear automatically syncs your readings to the secure iHealth cloud and iHealth My Vitals mobile app, so you can easily track and share your heart rate trends.
- 4.3" Colored Display: Measurements are displayed in large numbers and are color-coded, so you can easily tell if your readings are optimal or not.
- Voice Support: The Clear reads your measurements aloud to you in English or French.
- Offline Use: Without a Wi-Fi connection, the monitor can store up to 2000 offline measurements.
Keep Track of Your Heart
The free iHealth MyVitals mobile app (available on the App Store and Google Play) keeps track of every reading you take. Your measurements are stored and charted with past readings to give you a clear overview of your blood pressure trends at a glance. The app also detects irregular heartbeats and stores unlimited users and readings.
Share Your Data
With the iHealth Clear, you can create two user profiles on the app and associate them with the two buttons on the device to automatically send measurements to the right patient profile. Share your data in one-touch from your smartphone or your iHealth account with your health care provider or family member in Excel, CSV or PDF format.
Accurate, Approved, Secure
Our blood pressure monitors are FDA, BHS and dabl approved. Your information is stored in the secure, HIPAA compliant iHealth Cloud.
Health Clear Wireless Blood Pressure Monitor
Our Most Convenient And Intuitive Monitor Yet
The iHealth Clear Wireless Blood Pressure Monitor lets you take control of your heart health with easy, accurate blood pressure readings with the press of one button. The Clear is Wi-Fi-enabled, so your readings transmit seamlessly to our secure iHealth cloud or the free iHealth My Vitals mobile app. It automatically logs and tracks your readings, and allows one-touch data sharing in PDF or spreadsheet format to keep your doctor or caregivers in the loop.
- One-time WiFi setup
- One button operation
- Voice output that reads your measurements
- Easy-to-read 4.3″ LED color display
- Stores 2000 offline readings on device
- Two user mode
- Automatic measurement analysis
- Color-coded results that tell you if your readings are normal or high
- Classification: Internally powered, Type BF applied part, IP20, No AP or APG, Continuous operation
- Wireless communication: 802.11 b/g/n, 2.4 GHz only
- Measuring method: Oscillometric, automatic inflation and measurement
- Product size: 4.7” × 4.6” × 2.0” (119 mm × 118 mm × 51 mm)
- Cuff circumference:
- Standard: 8.6” – 16.5” (22 cm – 42 cm)
- XL: 16.5″ – 18.9″ (42 cm – 48 cm)
- Weight: 12.3 oz (350 g) (excluding cuff)
- Power: DC:5.0V 1.0A
- Battery: 1*3.7V Li-ion 2200mAh
- Cuff pressure range: 0-300 mm Hg
- Pressure accuracy: ±3 mm Hg
- Pulse rate range: 40 -180 beats/min, accuracy: ±5%
- Operation & Storage
- Operating temperature: 50°F~104°F (10°C~40°C)
- Operating humidity: <85% RH
- Storage and transport temperature: -4°F~122°F (-20°C~50°C)
- Storage and transport humidity: <85% RH
- Operating pressure: 80kPa – 105kPa
- One iHealth Clear Monitor
- One Cuff (fits upper arm circumference of 8.6"-16.5")
- Charging cable
- User Manual (English, French)
- Quickstart Guide