Wilma ThomsonExcellent service and value for money. Lancettes and test strips were not allowed to be prescribed a few years ago and so it was lovely to be able to buy a blood testing kit, allowing daily testing. Thank you.
iHealth Feel Wireless Blood Pressure Monitor and Travel Pouch
- Whats in the Box?
- Fits upper arms with diameter of 8.7"-16.5" (22-42cm)
- One-touch automatic sync via Bluetooth technology with the free iHealth MyVitals app to track or share all your systolic, diastolic and heart rate trends with your doctor
- Award winning design featuring premium quality and maximum comfort for varying arm sizes
- Features irregular heartbeat detection, multi-user support, reminders, iHealth cloud dashboard, notes and much more
- Fully integrated with the entire family of iHealth products to help you better understand and support your healthy lifestyle. iHealth Products include one year manufacturer warranty
iHealth BP5 & BP7 Wireless Blood Pressure Monitors for iPhone & Android
Manage your blood pressure simply and effectively
Take control of your health. Doctor trusted and FDA approved, the iHealth Wireless Blood Pressure Wrist (BP7) and Upper Arm Monitor (BP5) gives you fast, reliable BP readings you can count on, at home or on the go, right from your smartphone or tablet. The design and cutting-edge technology let you view results, monitor trends, and share your data with your doctor or caregiver right from your touchscreen. Every reading is stored on our secure, HIPPA compliant iHealth Cloud and charted with past readings to give you a clear overview of your blood pressure trends.
What are the advantages of a connected blood pressure monitor?
The free, intuitive and user-friendly iHealth MyVitals application (available for iOS and Android) offers a comprehensive monitoring platform and presents your vital data in colourful graphs and tables. It also allows you to manage your blood pressure according to the World Health Organisation and to share your results with your doctor.
Why we love it
Measure your blood pressure with a clinically validated device, just like your doctor.
The universal 22-42cm iHealth blood pressure cuff fits all and is incredibly easy to use. Just put it on your arm following the arrows on the cuff and press the start/stop button.
1 iHealth Feel connected blood pressure monitor
1 quick installation guide
1 user manual
1 USB charging cable
1 transport pouch
To use a traditional blood pressure monitor probably wouldn't reveal any useful results whilst exercising even light exercising. Heart Rate Monitors on Wellnostics give a different Metric than Blood Pressure.
One Device we are waiting for is the Omron Project Zero. As soon as it is available it will be on Wellnostics.
Watch Omron's video here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmO3SAy69Hw