AnonymousEasy ordering process and arrived by post the following week.
iHealth Gluco Wireless Smart Gluco-Monitoring system
- Whats in the Box?
- Measure your glucose levels and view it directly on the display or in the mobile app
- The iHealth Gluco-Smart app automatically logs your readings, plus you can customize with pre/post meals, medicine, and insulin dosages
- Share your data with your doctor or family members
- This device is compatible with both Apple iOS and select Android device
- With the FDA's seal of approval, you can feel confident that you are getting the most accurate glucose results
An elegant and intuitive glucometer connected to your smartphone
The iHealth Gluco is a connected glucometer that measures glucose levels in the blood and then displays them on your smartphone and iPad for better management.
Why should I use a glucometer?
A glucometer is for the self-monitoring of glucose levels for diabetic patients. It allows you to directly know your blood glucose levels so that you can control them and thus prevent imbalances and adapt your treatment.
What are the advantages of a connected glucometer?
You will no longer have to note your results in a logbook. The iHealth Gluco is connected to the iHealth GlucoSmart App which displays and records the results so that you can better manage your results.
The GlucoSmart application automatically keeps a history of all your measurements, puts them in colourful graphs and allows you the possibility to share your progress with your doctor. You can also set alarms to better manage your diabetes.
The iHealth Gluco kit contains a glucometer, 10 testing strips, 10 lancets, control solution, a lancing device, a carry bag, and a USB charger cable.
The iHealth Gluco is an in-vitro medical diagnostic device. It is a regulated health product that carries, under this regulation, the CE marking.
* iHealth Test Strips sold separately.
iHealth Smart Glucose Meter (the meter)
Clear Cap for Alternate Site Testing
10 x iHealth Test Strips
iHealth Lancing Device
10 x Lancets
USB Charging Cable
iHealth Control Solution
Quick Start Guide
Ask a question
DIABETIC? CLAIM VAT RELIEF