Gillian ButtGood selection of food to choose from. We all had the carvery and it was excellent for the price. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Great view of the Lido, will definitely be eating here again
iHealth Lite Wireless Scale
- Whats in the Box?
- Measure, track, and share weight and BMI results. Set goals, and track your improvement over time
- Out of the box ready, sleek, modern design. Backlit display automatically adjusts to room brightness
- Allows unlimited users, measures up to 180 kg and stores as many as 200 readings to sync with the iHealth MyVitals app and cloud at your convenience
- One-touch automatic sync via Bluetooth Smart Ready technology with the free iHealth MyVitals app to track your weight and share with your doctor or fitness instructor
- Fully integrated with the enter family of iHealth products to help you better understand and support your healthy lifestyle. iHealth Products include one year manufacturer warranty
HS4S - iHealth Lite Connected Scale
Why should I use a scale ?
It is useful to regularly monitor your weight to stay healthy. This allows you to track your weight and to avoid significant weight gain or loss that are often sources of complications. It also helps you to measure the effects of a balanced diet and of regular physical activity.
What are the advantages of a connected scale?
Just like a conventional scale, the iHealth Lite instantly and accurately displays your weight.
But when you connect the iHealth Lite to our free iHealth MyVitals App (available on iOS and Android), it allows you to know your BMI (Body Mass Index) and to track and share your results over longer periods of time, so that you can set targets for yourself and stay motivated.
Why we love it
The iHealth Lite keeps up to 200 measurements in its internal memory, so you do not have to sync your data every time you step on the scale.
With its sleek design, the iHealth Lite connected scale adds a touch of elegance to your bathroom.
- Compatible devices are subject to change. For the latest compatibility list, go to www.ihealthlabs.com/support
- The HS4S is a little bit of luxury, with its sleek glass design, it will fit in to any bathroom
- The free iHealth MyVitals app gives you the option to share your information with your doctor or fitness buddies
- Once you connect the scale via Bluetooth, it will communicate all your weight and BMI information to your mobile app
1 set of iHealth Lite connected scales
1 quick installation guide
1 user manual
4 AAA batteries