AnonymousCompetitive prices and good service = one satisfied customer.
Matt ShepherdI was very satisfied with the quick service and particularly the chance to get the VAT removed from the order.
iHealth Sense Wireless Blood Pressure Wrist Monitor and Travel Pouch
- Whats in the Box?
- View and track results and trends with intuitive charts/graphs on your smartphone or tablet
- Accurate systolic/diastolic blood pressure and heart rate results
- One touch data sharing with your doctors and caregivers, and secure, HIPPA compliant Cloud data storage
- iHealth app supports other iHealth devices for a one-stop overview of all your health-related data
- Wireless, lightweight and smart design
iHealth BP5 & BP7 Wireless Blood Pressure Monitors for iPhone & Android
Manage your blood pressure simply and effectively
Take control of your health. Doctor trusted and FDA approved, the iHealth Wireless Blood Pressure Wrist (BP7) and Upper Arm Monitor (BP5) gives you fast, reliable BP readings you can count on, at home or on the go, right from your smartphone or tablet. The design and cutting-edge technology let you view results, monitor trends, and share your data with your doctor or caregiver right from your touchscreen. Every reading is stored on our secure, HIPPA compliant iHealth Cloud and charted with past readings to give you a clear overview of your blood pressure trends.
What are the advantages of a connected blood pressure monitor?
The free, intuitive and user-friendly iHealth MyVitals application (available for iOS and Android) offers a comprehensive monitoring platform and presents your vital data in colourful graphs and tables. It also allows you to manage your blood pressure according to the World Health Organisation and to share your results with your doctor.
Why we love it
Measure your blood pressure with a clinically validated device, just like your doctor.
The universal 22-42cm iHealth blood pressure cuff fits all and is incredibly easy to use. Just put it on your arm following the arrows on the cuff and press the start/stop button.
- Clinically tested and FDA approved for accurate systolic/diastolic blood pressure and heart rate results.
- View and track results and trends with intuitive charts/graphs on your smartphone or tablet.
- One touch data sharing with your doctors and caregivers, and secure, HIPPA compliant Cloud data storage.
- iHealth app supports other iHealth devices for a one-stop overview of all your health-related data.
- Wireless, lightweight and award winning design.
1 iHealth Sense connected blood pressure monitor
1 quick installation guide
1 user manual
1 USB charging cable
1 transport pouch