Wellnostics has been dispatchedGreat product(GlucoRx Nexus blood glucose monitor) Easy ordering , speedy delivery. Good communication . Will use again
Kinetik Non Contact Thermometer NCT2
- Whats in the Box?
The Kinetik Wellbeing Non-Contact Baby Thermometer uses infra-red technology, to accurately measure temperature to within .2C. It is simple to use and gives the reading to you in just 1 second, additional functionality includes a backlight so you can take temperatures at night without disturbing your baby. A fever alert quickly lets you know if their temperature is over 37.5C. By utilising no-touch infra-red technology the thermometer is much more hygienic than traditional inner ear or underarm thermometers and doesn't require you to purchase probe covers saving money. With a 30-reading memory, you can easily monitor and track your baby's temperature and share this information with your GP or nurse should you need to.
The Kinetik Wellbeing Non-Contact Baby Thermometer has been designed to give you peace of mind always, alongside taking the temperature reading of your child the thermometer can monitor ambient temperature plus you can also check surface and liquid temperatures which can be very handy at bath time. After a period of inactivity, the thermometer will automatically change to ambient room mode so you can always check the temperature of the room you are in with a simple glance at your NCT2.
- Suitable from birth, with fever alert over 37.5C
- Quick - 1 second reading, back lit so you don't disturb baby when taking readings at night
- Measure bathwater, milk and ambient room temperature
- 30 reading memory to easily track and share your baby's temperature readings
- Class IIa medical device, CE and British Standard approved PLUS only non-contact baby thermometer in association with St. John Ambulance
1 x Thermometer
2 x AAA alkaline Battery
1 x Instruction Booklet