Anonymoussent the thing I ordered
Medisana Infrared Multi-Functional Thermometer TM750
- Whats in the Box?
With the infrared thermometer TM 750 from MEDISANA, you can take precise measurements of the body temperature on the forehead or in the ear. The memory function is particularly convenient for comparing the values and hence for observing the progression of the fever: The infrared thermometer saves the last 30 measurement values automatically. In addition, it shows the date and time.
- Precise measurement of the body temperature in the ear and on the forehead in seconds
- Additional function: measurement of ambient temperature, liquids and surfaces (0 – 100°C)
- Visual fever alarm green: temperature ormal, red: raised temperature
- Acoustic signal at the beginning and end of temperature reading
- Automatic storage of the last 30 measurement results
- Date and time
- Certified medical device according to MDD (Medical Device Directive)
Visual Fever Alarm
The multifunction thermometer emits an audio signal when it is in measurement readiness and when the measurement is over. Apart from the digital display of all the relevant data, it also provides a visual fever alarm through a change in colours: When the LED indicator is green, the temperature is OK; If it is red, it means the temperature measured was high.
Body temperature at the forehead or in the ear in a matter of seconds.
With the infrared thermometer TM 750, the temperature is taken either between the forehead and the temple or in the ear. The measurement result is displayed within seconds.
Measurement of ambient temperature, fluids and surfaces.
Apart from being used for taking the body temperature, the infrared thermometer TM 750 can also be used for measuring the temperature of an object, for example, the ambient temperature, and the temperature of fluids or surfaces. Using this function, measurement is possible in the range from 0 to 100 degrees Celsius (32°F to 212°F).
- Size: approx. 13.4 x 4.2 x 4.7 cm
- Weight: approx. 65g
- Measurement range object: 0-100 °C
- Measurement range body temperature: 34-43 °C
- Scaling: 0.1°C
- Accuracy of measurement: - Forehead: +/- 0.3°C from 34 - 43 °C - Ear: +/- 0.2°C from 35.5 - 42 °C - Object: ≤30 +/-1.5 °C >30 +/-5%
- Batteries: 2 x 1.5 V (AAA)