AnonymousGood price, no VAT Very good service
Malcolm PriceVery pleased with the product ordered and the promt delivery from supplier
Medisana Pulse Oximeter PM100
- Whats in the Box?
The PM 100 pulse oximeter from Medisana reliably and precisely measures blood oxygen saturation and heart rate. Both measured values can be displayed on the easily readable OLED display in four different viewpoint spectra in bar or wave form.
After eight seconds, the unit automatically switches off again, to protect the batteries. This is just one of the benefits of this certified medical device from Medisana.
Ideal for on the go
Easy 'one touch' operation
The PM 100 pulse oximeter is not only a practical everyday companion at home but also on the road. The handy 'One Touch' operation is ideal when travelling. With just one press, you start the measurement.
Adjustable display brightness in ten steps
The measured values are displayed on a high-quality OLED display with the PM 100 pulse oximeter. Thanks to the available ten steps, you also have the option to adjust the brightness of your display to suit your needs or the ambient brightness.
Pulse oximeter for blood oxygen saturation (SpO2%) and heart rate (pulse rate)
- Oxygen saturation (SpO2) and pulse frequency can be displayed in bar or wave form
- Measurement display on OLED display
- Six different view perspectives
- Adjustable display brightness 10 steps
- Simple 'One Touch' operation - ideal for on the go
- Automatic switch-off after 8 seconds
- Battery indicator
- Certified medical device according to MDD
- Size: 5,8 x 3,4 x 3,5 cm
- Weight: 53 g
- Measuring range: SpO2: 70% ~ 100%, pulse: 30 - 235 beats / minute
- Batteries: 2 x 1.5 V (AAA)
- Pulse oximeter
- Operation manual