Mr N ClarePurchase arrived very quick, good packaging
Medisana Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor BU 510
- Whats in the Box?
The upper arm blood pressure monitor BU 510 from Medisana is a certified medical product for accurate blood pressure measurement on the upper arm. A particularly large, easily readable display and 90 memory slots each for two users make the BU510 from Medisana a reliable aid for regular monitoring of the blood pressure. A particularly large upper arm cuff for 22-36 cm circumference of the upper arm, batteries and a storage pouch are a part of the supplied kit.
- Including storage pouch
- Very large cuff (arm circumferences 22 – 36 cm)
- Accurate blood pressure measurement on the upper arm
- Measurements are classified according to the World Health Organisation evaluation system using a traffic-light colour scale
- Display items: systolic, diastolic, pulse, date, time
- Calculates average value of all stored data
- Very large digits for easy reading (up to 22 mm in height)
- Arrhythmia detection
- Certified medical device (Certification according to MDD Medical Device Directive)
Easy Readability Thanks to Large Digits
The digital display of the BU 510 shows the systolic and diastolic pressure, the pulse, date and time. The measurement range for blood pressure is 0-299 mmHg and the measurement range for the pulse is 40-199 beats a minute. All the measurement results are displayed in large digits (up to 22 mm height), so that they are easily readable. In addition, the measurement values are graded on the display using the traffic light scale in accordance with the evaluation system of the World Health Organisation (WHO)
Reliable monitoring for two users
The BU 510 can be optimally used by two persons. For every user, you can retrieve the last 90 readings and moreover, you can also get an average value determined from the stored data. A suitable cuff is required for the blood pressure measurement. The BU 510 comes with a particularly large upper arm cuff for an arm periphery of 22-36 cm. This means that the instrument can be used by a large number of people. This is convenient when you wish to gift the monitor but do not know the upper arm measurement. Moreover, for people with even larger upper arms, there is also a cuff available as a special accessory for arm circumferences of 32-42 cm.
- Size: approx. 13 x 11 x 6cm
- Weight: approx. 0.30 kg
- Measuring method: Oscillometric
- Measurement range: Blood pressure: 0 – 299 mmHg Pulse: 40 – 199 beats/min.
- Batteries: 4 x 1.5 V (AA)
- Upper arm blood pressure monitor
- Cuff for 22 – 36 cm upper arm circumferences
- Storage Bag