Medisana Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor MTS
- Whats in the Box?
You can take precise measurements of your blood pressure on your upper arm using the blood pressure monitor MTS from Medisana.
The blood pressure monitor can provide an arrhythmia indication, measurement value classification according to the WHO standard and 60 memory slots for up to two users. Moreover, it has a large, easily readable display, which shows the values for the systolic and diastolic pressure, pulse, date and time.
After a minute of non-use, the instrument switches itself off automatically. It can be operated either from the mains or using a battery. You can optionally order a suitable power adapter. For easy and safe transport, the blood pressure monitor is supplied in a practical storage pouch.
- Accurate blood pressure measurement on the upper arm
- Display items: systolic, diastolic, pulse, date, time
- Extra large, easy-to-read display
- Arrhythmia indicator
- Measurements are classified according to the World Health Orgamisation evaluation system using a traffic-light colour scale
- 60 memory slots for each user--up to two users
- Automatic power off after one minute
- Optional mains or battery operation (mains adapter optional available to purchase separately)
- With storage pouch
- Certified medical device according to MDD (Medical Device Directive)
Precise Blood Pressure Measurement & Arrhythmia Indication
The blood pressure monitor MTS facilitates precise measurement of the blood pressure on the upper arm. The certified medical product has been clinically tested and the accuracy of the principle of measurement has been confirmed. In addition, the instrument also has an arrhythmia indication.
Traffic Light Grading System
The readings of the upper arm blood pressure monitor MTS are classified on a traffic light scale. This red-yellow-green scale is based on the evaluation system of the World Health Organisation WHO.
- Size: approx. 19.5 x 22.5 x 26.5 cm
- Weight: approx. 0.30 kg
- Measuring method: Oscillometric
- Measurement range: Blood pressure: 0 – 300 mmHg Pulse: 30 – 180 beats/min.
- Batteries: 4 x 1.5 V (AA)
- Upper arm blood pressure monitor
- Cuff for 22-30cm upper arm circumerences
- Storage bag