keith halsteadvery good
AnonymousExcellent, easy to use website. My first order was well packed and delivered very quickly. A pleasure to do business with. Thank you.
Mission Cholesterol Monitor
MISSION® cholesterol METER provides high quality and reliable results for complete Lipid Panel testing in 45 seconds.
3 in 1 complete Lipid Panel device tests: for Total Cholesterol (CHOL), High Density Lipoprotein (HDL) and Triglycerides (TRIG).
Also includes calculated tests: Low Density Lipoprotein (LDL), CHOL/HDL ratio and Cardiac Risk Assessment.
- can test whole blood, serum or plasma
- wide hematocrit range of 0-50%
- small printer available for immediate printing of results
Easy to use
- large LCD display for easy reading
- colour coded test devices with engraved test name for easy identification
- battery operated
Supplied with 5 safety lancets, 2 control devices, 4 batteries, carrying case and manual (GB, IT).
Multilanguage box: GB, FR, IT, ES, DE, PT, PL, SE, FI, GR, CZ, RO, BG, RU, SA
- Detection principle: Reflectance Photometry
- Time to results: 45 seconds-2 minutes
- Memory with date/time: 200 results
- Type of test: Quantitative
- Tests: CHOL, HDL, TRIG
- Calculated tests: LDL, CHOL/HDL ratio, Cardiac Risk Assessment
- Specimen volume:
3-1 Lipid Panel Device: 35 µL
CHOL Individual Test Device: 10 µL
- Measurement units: mg/dL or mmol/L
- Measurement range:
CHOL: 100-500 mg/dL (2.59-12.93 mmol/L)
HDL: 15-100 mg/dL (0.39-2.59 mmol/L)
TRIG: 45-650 mg/dL (0.51-7.34 mmol/L)
- Pc interface for data transfer: Mini USB Port
- Calibration: Code Chip
- Languages on the screen: English abbreviations
- Power source: 4 AAA or AC Adaptor (Mini USB, 5V dc, 50 mA)
- Battery life: = 1,000 tests
- Automatic shut off: 5 minutes
- Meter dimensions: 137 × 79 × 26 mm (5.4” x 3.1” x 1.0”)
- Display dimensions: 50 × 50 mm (2.0” x 2.0”)
- Weight excluding batteries: 145 g (5.11 oz)
Ask a question
DIABETIC? CLAIM VAT RELIEF