Lillian Anne BriceI received my Genteel Lancing Device this week after a little delay. ..because they were out of stock of the colour I ordered. .but I accepted a different colour and recieved my device the next day. I am just getting used to using it and think I will be very happy with it. .so far so good. ..Thank you.
Myabetic Clemens Diabetes Wallet Gold
It’s time for an upgrade. Get rid of that ugly standard nylon case and treat your glucose monitoring tools to some TLC. Combine your everyday wallet needs with your diabetes testing supplies into one compact, stylish case!
- High quality materials
- Great for type 1s and 2s
- Large elastic pocket that accommodates almost all meters on the market with dimensions 4.75 L x 2.75 W inches (does not accommodate OmniPod PDM)
- Includes two interior elastic loops and one zipper pocket for test strip drum, lancets, lancing device, etc
- Includes our signature removable waste pouch for used test strips
- Exterior slit pockets hold IDs, cards, and cash
- For insulin pen(s) users, try our Banting Diabetes Wallet - this case will not accommodate an insulin pen
5.5 L x 4 W x 1.5 H inches
Interior main Elastic pocket: 4.75 L x 2.75 W inches*
*Accommodates meters/devices up to 3.5 L x 2.25 W x 1 H inches
The Clemens case was named after Anton Clemens, a biochemist who developed the first blood glucose meter in 1971.