AnonymousVery speedy dispatch and delivery. Happy with product.
Lee KenknightVery good service. Product as described and good value
Myabetic James Diabetes Compact Case Black
This is the perfect stylish bag to store your Diabetes monitoring equipment and is ideal for bathroom storage or for use when travelling. Ideal as a gift for someone or a treat just for you.
- High quality materials
- Great for type 1s and 2s
- Large elastic pocket that accommodates almost all meters on the market with dimensions 5 L x 3 W inches (accommodates OmniPod PDM if you are only carrying lancets and alcohol swabs in the mesh pocket)
- Includes two interior elastic loops and one zipper mesh pocket for syringes, lancets, lancing device, etc
- Front zipper pocket includes insulation lining
- Attached D-Ring allows for optional versatile attachment options: wrist strap, keychain, lanyard, etc
- Includes optional wrist strap
- For insulin pen(s) users, try our Banting Diabetes Wallet - this case will not accommodate an insulin pen
5.5 L x 3.5 W x 1.25 H inches
Interior main Elastic pocket: 5 L x 3 W inches*
*Accommodates meters/devices up to 4 L x 3 W x 1 H inches
The James case was named after the biochemist James Collip who, after Frederick Banting and Charles Best discovered insulin in 1921, purified the insulin extract so that it could be used in humans.
Ask a question
DIABETIC? CLAIM VAT RELIEF