Julie fisherFast delivery. Sadly my cat passed away on the day I received the monitor😢 I donated the monitor to someone that couldn’t afford to buy one 5 stars are for fast delivery
Lillian Anne BriceI received my Genteel Lancing Device this week after a little delay. ..because they were out of stock of the colour I ordered. .but I accepted a different colour and recieved my device the next day. I am just getting used to using it and think I will be very happy with it. .so far so good. ..Thank you.
Myabetic James Diabetes Compact Case Lavender
The perfect stylish diabetes storage bag that now comes in Lavender. Ideal for bathroom storage or when travelling. Perfect as a gift for someone or a treat just for you.
- High quality materials
- Great for type 1s and 2s
- Large elastic pocket that accommodates almost all meters on the market with dimensions 5 L x 3 W inches (accommodates OmniPod PDM if you are only carrying lancets and alcohol swabs in the mesh pocket)
- Includes two interior elastic loops and one zipper mesh pocket for syringes, lancets, lancing device, etc
- Front zipper pocket includes insulation lining
- Attached D-Ring allows for optional versatile attachment options: wrist strap, keychain, lanyard, etc
- Includes optional wrist strap
- For insulin pen(s) users, try our Banting Diabetes Wallet - this case will not accommodate an insulin pen
5.5 L x 3.5 W x 1.25 H inches
Interior main Elastic pocket: 5 L x 3 W inches*
*Accommodates meters/devices up to 4 L x 3 W x 1 H inches
The James case was named after the biochemist James Collip who, after Frederick Banting and Charles Best discovered insulin in 1921, purified the insulin extract so that it could be used in humans.