AnonymousThey were out of stocks so I guess it took longer then usual (ordered Tuesday AM, received Saturday), but staffs are friendly and helpful chasing up the order from supplier. Considering it is also the best price I found, I would recommend the seller.
Anonymousreasonable price, excellent delivery service, thank you!
Myabetic James Diabetes Compact Case Leopard
Is the black nylon case that came with your meter falling apart? Do you want a stylish, compact replacement to hold your diabetes testing essentials? This is the perfect replacement for that standard black case that came with your meter.
- High quality materials
- Great for type 1s and 2s
- Large elastic pocket that accommodates almost all meters on the market with dimensions 5 L x 3 W inches (accommodates OmniPod PDM if you are only carrying lancets and alcohol swabs in the mesh pocket)
- Includes two interior elastic loops and one zipper mesh pocket for syringes, lancets, lancing device, etc
- Front zipper pocket includes insulation lining
- Attached D-Ring allows for optional versatile attachment options: wrist strap, keychain, lanyard, etc
- Includes optional wrist strap
- For insulin pen(s) users, try our Banting Diabetes Wallet - this case will not accommodate an insulin pen
5.5 L x 3.5 W x 1.25 H inches
Interior main Elastic pocket: 5 L x 3 W inches*
*Accommodates meters/devices up to 4 L x 3 W x 1 H inches
The James case was named after the biochemist James Collip who, after Frederick Banting and Charles Best discovered insulin in 1921, purified the insulin extract so that it could be used in humans.