AnonymousThe product which i was looking to buy was in the site & it made me simply buy the product because of availability.
AnonymousMy analogue scale arrived as stated. Used it once and the reading is far more realistic than the 2 digital scales I've wasted money on which ranged from an anorexic reading to about 7kg more than I actually weigh!!
Omron Digital Body Weight Scale Slim
- Whats in the Box?
- Flat design - weighing cell technology giving a slim design of less than 2 cm width
- Maximum load of 180 kg and 100 g division
- Automatic on and off - body weight appears immediately upon stepping on the scale, when you step off it will automatically switch off
- Large display - results shown in (73 x 38 mm) LCD screen
- Stability and safety are ensured via a large platform together with safety glass (300 x 18 x 300 mm)
- 1 x Digital personal scale
- 1 x CR 2032 battery
- 1 x Instruction manual
We would always say that It is fine for a person with a pacemaker to use the Electronic Digital Scales but not the Body Composition Monitors which are on the site.
If you are concerned please consult your Doctor as different pacemakers and different people can act differently.