AnonymousHad the correct items in stock, which were delivered promptly. Also showed me how i could save the VAT on my purchase due to a chronic illness. Very happy with the service and would have no hesitation in recommending Wellnostics.
jonathan smitheasy transaction quick delivery
Omron Handheld Body Fat Monitor BF306
OMRON’s quickest way of measuring your body fat and BMI. It features a handy 9-user memory so can be used by a group of different people. With its sturdy design and software it can measure bodies of up to 199kg.
his Omron BF306 body fat monitor has been developed and endorsed by specialists in a Pan-European study. This development has created an accurate, validated device for home, clinical and fitness use. Easy to use, just stand with feet shoulder length apart, input data, hold straight in front of you and press start. Within a *minute the measurement is ready.
- Measures Body Fat Percentage
- Measures Body Mass Index (BMI)
- Validated medical device
- Developed and endorsed by specialists
- Data memory for 9 persons
- Quick, accurate and easy
- Graphical interpretation of the fat% and BMI (too high/high/normal/low)
The body fat percentage is measured based on the electric resistance and the personal data such as height, weight, age and gender.
The measured result are closely correlated with “underwater weighing method” and the DEXA (Dual Energy X-ray Absorbtiometry) method, which are said to be the standard measurements methods for measuring the body fat percentage
Body fat mass can be measured by simply holding the grip electrodes and pushing the Start button
Measurement is fast and simple
After setting the data, body fat mass can be measured by simply holding the grip electrodes and pushing the Start button. The measured results are displayed approximately 7 seconds after the Start screen is displayed.
The measured result based on body fat percentage and on BMI calculations are displayed alternately, as well as their interpretations
Large and clear displays
The easy to read large digital and graphic displays can be understood at a glance. The measured result based on body fat percentage and on BMI calculations are displayed alternately, as well as their interpretations.
The memory can store the personal data (height, weight, age and gender) of up to 9 people simultaneously.
Small, lightweight and portable
- Model: OMRON BF306 Body Fat Monitor
- Display: Body fat percentage (4.0% to 50.0%) BMI (7.0 to 90.0)
- Fat% interpretation levels: low, normal, high, too high
- BMI interpretation levels: low, normal, high, too high
- Accuracy (S.E.E.): 4.1%
- Height: 100.0 cm. to 199.5cm.
- Weight: 10 kg to 199.8 kg
- Age: 18 to 70 years old
- Gender: Male / Female
- Number of personal memories: 9 memory numbers
- Power supply: 2 AAA batteries
- Battery life: Approximately 1 year (when used twice a day)
- Operating temperature and humidity: +10°C to +40°C, 30% to 85% RH
- Storage temperature and humidity: -20°C to +60°C, 10% to 95% RH
- Dimensions: Approx. 197 (L) 128 (H) 49mm (W)
- Weight: Approx. 230g (not including batteries)
- Package includes: 2 AAA batteries, main unit, instruction manual, warranty card.
Specifications may be changed without prior notice. For professional use no calibration and maintenance is needed.
Using the Omron BF306 Body Fat Monitor
How to obtain a correct measurement:
The body fat monitor is a monitoring device. It should be used at a fixed point in time and with a fixed period between two measurements. For instance: on a Sunday morning.There are conditions that are not suitable for taking a body fat measurement. There are also some exception that are excluded for taking a body fat measurement.
Recommended times for measurement:
Understanding the normal changes in your body fat percentage can help you in preventing or reducing obesity. Being aware of the times when the body fat percentages shift within your own daily schedule will assist you in obtaining and accurate trend of your body fat. It is recommended to use this unit in the same environment and same daily circumstances.
The conditions or circumstances NOT suitable for correct measurement:
If a measurement is made under the following physical conditions, the measured body fat percentage may differ significantly from the actual one because the water content in the body changes.
- Immediately after vigorous exercise
- Immediately after taking a bath or sauna
- After drinking much alcohol
- After taking a large amount of water or after a meal
In some cases, the measured body fat percentage may differ too much from the actual body fat percentage. These exceptions are the people for who measurements may vary due to consistently changing amounts of water and tissue density within their bodies.
- Children of growing stage
- Elderly people and women after menopause
- Those having a swelling
- Patient of osteoporosis having very low bone density
- People with a fever
- Bodybuilders or professional athletes
- Patient undergoing dialysis
- Pregnant women
Recommendation for taking a measurement:
If the palms of your hands are dry or the temperature of your palms or the grip of the electrodes are extremely cool, stable measurement is impossible, which may lead to display error indication or inaccurate results.
- Please pay special attention in winter because the air is dry and/or the temperature is low:
- Conditions : Hands are dry
- Actions : Slightly moisten hands with a wet towel then measure
- Conditions : When you hold the grip electrodes , they feel cold
- Actions : Warm the grip electrodes by leaving the unit in a warm room for approximately ten minutes
- Conditions : Your body and hands are cold due to the blood not circulating well
- Actions : Warm your hands by immersing in warm water or staying in a warm room. Start the measurement again