Wellnostics has been dispatchedQuick service for a great product - thank you
Chrystopher BurtonEasy to use right out of the box. Ideal for what we want, an accurate, low cost, convenient BP monitor.
Medigoo Risk of Diabetes Type 2 DNA Test
- The test gives you information about your genetic risk of Diabetes type 2. If you have a risk variant you can adjust life habits to reduce the Diabetes type 2 risk.
- The test is designed to give you information about your genetic risk of getting type 2 diabetes. The tested genetic risk factor may increase your risk of developing type 2 diabetes. When you know your genetic risk for the disease, you can adjust your everyday habits to reduce the risk. In addition to genetic inheritance, also exercise, diet, and other factors affect development of the disease.
- The test determines one genetic variant in IRS-1 gene that has been linked to type 2 diabetes risk. If you have a risk variant, it leads to insufficient function of the IRS-1 gene, which in turn may increase the risk for type 2 diabetes.
- The results include information about the tested genetic variants, description of the disease risk, and recommendations how you can use the results in your everyday life.
- The package includes buccal swabs, which will be sent to our laboratory in a postage paid envelope.
- Professional medical tests for everybody anywhere.
- All the tests can be made easily, quickly and safely at the comfort of home, or even in travelling!
- Get reliable laboratory results in minutes.
- The tests use the same biochemical reagents as are commonly used in professional medical laboratories.
- The tests are 93-99,99% reliable when done according to the provided instructions. Know your health in minutes, no waiting, no complex processes.
You see the result right away from the test in easily readable format. Genetic tests are sent to professional Finnish laboratory and results are delivered to you in 2-3 weeks.
Test type: Genetic test
Measured: IRS-1 gene
Reliability: >99,99% accuracy, risk analysis Results: 2-3 weeks from quality assured Finnish laboratory
Expiry: 24 months